Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud-computing company and is primarily known for two things: The Sales Cloud™ and the Service Cloud™, which are applications for sales and customer service (also known as customer relationship management or CRM) Force.com, their cloud platform for building and running business apps.
Salesforce.com has 51,800 customers, 1.1 million subscribers and 3,300 full-time employees.
The Sales Cloud™ is a sales application which helps reps, managers and execs to focus on more selling and less administration.
Service Cloud™ can provide faster, more responsive service across every channel — from the call center to the social Web.
How to buy
Contact Salesforce.com at: 1 800 667 6389 or email: ANZ@salesforce.com
SFDC Australia Pty. Ltd.
Darling Park - Tower Three
201 Sussex Street
Sydney, NSW, 2000
Main: +612 9394 7300
Fax: +612 9394 7399
Latest Stories about
- Out with the old, in with the new
- Contact Networks unlocks relationship data
- Microsoft reveals some details of CRM 3.0
- Salesforce.com CRM rollout at Cisco stalled
- Salesforce.com President Patricia Sueltz departs
- Web conferencing evolves
- Siebel looks to return to its roots, focus
- Oracle and Siebel held acquisition talks, reports say
- Shaheen promises restructuring, refocusing at Siebel
- Death of a salesman
- SugarCRM preps next version of open-source apps
- Siebel struggles with changing CRM market
- Siebel brings customer service to CRM OnDemand
- Vendors debate industry-specific, customization
- Customisation comes to low-end CRM