Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud-computing company and is primarily known for two things: The Sales Cloud™ and the Service Cloud™, which are applications for sales and customer service (also known as customer relationship management or CRM) Force.com, their cloud platform for building and running business apps.
Salesforce.com has 51,800 customers, 1.1 million subscribers and 3,300 full-time employees.
The Sales Cloud™ is a sales application which helps reps, managers and execs to focus on more selling and less administration.
Service Cloud™ can provide faster, more responsive service across every channel — from the call center to the social Web.
How to buy
Contact Salesforce.com at: 1 800 667 6389 or email: ANZ@salesforce.com
SFDC Australia Pty. Ltd.
Darling Park - Tower Three
201 Sussex Street
Sydney, NSW, 2000
Main: +612 9394 7300
Fax: +612 9394 7399
Latest Stories about
- Oracle outlines plans to take on Amazon in cloud
- Capital One rides the cloud to tech company transformation
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Wipro is buying cloud consultant Appirio for US$500m
- Salesforce will buy Krux to expand behavioral tracking capabilities
- As Adobe, Microsoft Azure ink cloud partnership, Amazon looms
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 won't come cheap, leaked details suggest
- The scoop on Cisco’s resurgence in collaboration and its long range plans for IoT
- What to do when the cloud eats your hardware vendor
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Salesforce snaps up analytics startup BeyondCore
- Hot job alert: Become a Salesforce coder
- CIOs: Shadow IT is actually great for your cloud strategy
- Salesforce to acquire datacentre optimisation start-up, Coolan
- Salesforce expands encryption options with 'bring your own key'