Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud-computing company and is primarily known for two things: The Sales Cloud™ and the Service Cloud™, which are applications for sales and customer service (also known as customer relationship management or CRM) Force.com, their cloud platform for building and running business apps.
Salesforce.com has 51,800 customers, 1.1 million subscribers and 3,300 full-time employees.
The Sales Cloud™ is a sales application which helps reps, managers and execs to focus on more selling and less administration.
Service Cloud™ can provide faster, more responsive service across every channel — from the call center to the social Web.
How to buy
Contact Salesforce.com at: 1 800 667 6389 or email: ANZ@salesforce.com
SFDC Australia Pty. Ltd.
Darling Park - Tower Three
201 Sussex Street
Sydney, NSW, 2000
Main: +612 9394 7300
Fax: +612 9394 7399
Latest Stories about
- Salesforce targets 'citizen developers' with new tools and training
- Salesforce to add digital commerce capabilities with US$2.8bn Demandware acquisition
- This site aims to be the Yelp of the SaaS world
- Salesforce outage continues in some parts of the US
- iPaaS: What this cloud technology is and why it’s important
- Salesforce buys AI specialist MetaMind to avoid being ‘flanked'
- IBM to buy Salesforce.com consulting specialist Bluewolf
- Kent State CIO talks about his cloud ambitions, accomplishments, and his new cloud book
- ‘Unicorn’ Domo unveils new business analytics cloud features, more funding
- Oracle profit slides despite rapid growth in cloud
- White House education plan leaves visa critics flabbergasted
- Will new accounting rule slow adoption of cloud computing?
- Oracle issues record number of patches
- Open source community mourns death of Debian creator Ian Murdock at age 42
- Salesforce.com buys developer of quoting and billing apps for SMEs