Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud-computing company and is primarily known for two things: The Sales Cloud™ and the Service Cloud™, which are applications for sales and customer service (also known as customer relationship management or CRM) Force.com, their cloud platform for building and running business apps.
Salesforce.com has 51,800 customers, 1.1 million subscribers and 3,300 full-time employees.
The Sales Cloud™ is a sales application which helps reps, managers and execs to focus on more selling and less administration.
Service Cloud™ can provide faster, more responsive service across every channel — from the call center to the social Web.
How to buy
Contact Salesforce.com at: 1 800 667 6389 or email: ANZ@salesforce.com
SFDC Australia Pty. Ltd.
Darling Park - Tower Three
201 Sussex Street
Sydney, NSW, 2000
Main: +612 9394 7300
Fax: +612 9394 7399
Latest Stories about
- Startup builds hosted project management suite
- Users mixed on Siebel's 'Chapter 2' direction
- Salesforce.com expands call center support
- Logitech slims down its digital pen
- Startup makes open source CRM play
- Vendors supersize software pricing
- SugarCRM sweetens new open-source CRM product
- SAP to speech enable applications
- Best Software overhauls Act, unveils premium edition
- NetSuite relaunches, Oracle delays small business suite
- Salesforce.com maintains profitability and growth
- Google raises gavel for IPO auction
- Software licensing grows complex
- Hosted apps aim to bypass IT managers
- Microsoft boosts investment in Business Solutions