Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud-computing company and is primarily known for two things: The Sales Cloud™ and the Service Cloud™, which are applications for sales and customer service (also known as customer relationship management or CRM) Force.com, their cloud platform for building and running business apps.
Salesforce.com has 51,800 customers, 1.1 million subscribers and 3,300 full-time employees.
The Sales Cloud™ is a sales application which helps reps, managers and execs to focus on more selling and less administration.
Service Cloud™ can provide faster, more responsive service across every channel — from the call center to the social Web.
How to buy
Contact Salesforce.com at: 1 800 667 6389 or email: ANZ@salesforce.com
SFDC Australia Pty. Ltd.
Darling Park - Tower Three
201 Sussex Street
Sydney, NSW, 2000
Main: +612 9394 7300
Fax: +612 9394 7399
Latest Stories about
- Dropbox IPO priced at nearly one-third below its peak valuation
- How PostgreSQL just might replace your Oracle database
- Google launches Slack competitor Hangouts Chat
- Who really contributes to open source?
- Salesforce Lightning vs Classic: What you need to know now
- Shadow IT: How today’s CIOs grapple with unsanctioned tech
- Getting started with AI and ML: Eight projects to consider
- Shadow cloud apps pose unseen risks
- What is SaaS? The modern way to run software
- Hidden cloud migration gotchas — and how to avoid them
- CareMonkey takes its ‘social care network’ global
- Using Salesforce to access SAP? Pour yourself a stiff drink
- Economy boosts CIO budgets, as A.I. helps IBM, says Morgan Stanley
- Salmat continues cloud journey with Chromebook rollout
- SAP license fees are due even for indirect users, UK court says