Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud-computing company and is primarily known for two things: The Sales Cloud™ and the Service Cloud™, which are applications for sales and customer service (also known as customer relationship management or CRM) Force.com, their cloud platform for building and running business apps.
Salesforce.com has 51,800 customers, 1.1 million subscribers and 3,300 full-time employees.
The Sales Cloud™ is a sales application which helps reps, managers and execs to focus on more selling and less administration.
Service Cloud™ can provide faster, more responsive service across every channel — from the call center to the social Web.
How to buy
Contact Salesforce.com at: 1 800 667 6389 or email: ANZ@salesforce.com
SFDC Australia Pty. Ltd.
Darling Park - Tower Three
201 Sussex Street
Sydney, NSW, 2000
Main: +612 9394 7300
Fax: +612 9394 7399
Latest Stories about
- Enterprise apps extend their reach
- Salesforce.com announces IPO
- Tom Siebel sets aggressive targets for hosted CRM
- Hosted apps revisited
- Salesforce.com raises hosted CRM stakes
- Siebel closes UpShot acquisition, plans merged product
- Siebel partners with IBM for hosted CRM plunge
- BEA launches developer program
- McNealy touts utility computing, outsourcing
- Siebel seen eyeing IBM tie-up for hosted CRM
- CRM vendor adds development hosting
- Sun's McNealy cites Java successes
- Salesforce recruits integration muscle
- Salesforce.com turns profit, set to expand offerings