CSC is headquartered in Virgina USA and has 90,000 employees worldwide. It provides business and IT consulting, Technology and Systems Integration and Managed Services and Outsourcing.
CSC has been in the business for over 50 years and is registered to do business in 61 countries. CSC is also a Fortune 200 company and one of the world's largest providers of information technology services in the world.
CSC core competencies are Business Solutions, technology and outsourcing.
CSC’s consulting expertise help organisations to take advantage of new business opportunities and optimise current business performance. CSC has also helped to design and build some of the most challenging information systems in Australia and the world.
Outsourcing: Services span every requirement: network operations, web and applications hosting, business process outsourcing, data centres, security, hardware and applications management, storage and more.
Technology: application development and deployment, systems integration and network planning.
Consulting: from strategy and business process design to performance and service level management, customer management, supply chain, enterprise solutions, knowledge management, governance structuring, IT architecture, information security, business change and business continuity.
In Australia, CSC has particular expertise in six industries: Defence, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Natural Resources and the Public Sector
Sydney (national head office)
26 Talavera Road)
Macquarie Park NSW 2113)
Phone: (02) 9034 3000)
Fax: (02) 9034 3999
Latest Stories about
- Commerce One Completes Pilot for Boeing
- PwC glues with STC
- Consultants cream $26m in outsourcing spree
- GPRS wins over corporates: analyst
- News Briefs
- Big contracts fly as Telstra outsources network
- Jilted Keycorp focuses on Asia/Pacific
- Data#3 Towers CSC
- GPRS a Success in the Corporate Arena: Telco Analyst
- Outsourcing Costs, Savings Lost, Says Audit Report
- Audit examines budget blowouts in Feds' outsourcing
- Systems integrators partner over CRM
- I.S. Outsourcing: High Anxiety
- Optus joins exchange
- The lure of eData