CSC is headquartered in Virgina USA and has 90,000 employees worldwide. It provides business and IT consulting, Technology and Systems Integration and Managed Services and Outsourcing.
CSC has been in the business for over 50 years and is registered to do business in 61 countries. CSC is also a Fortune 200 company and one of the world's largest providers of information technology services in the world.
CSC core competencies are Business Solutions, technology and outsourcing.
CSC’s consulting expertise help organisations to take advantage of new business opportunities and optimise current business performance. CSC has also helped to design and build some of the most challenging information systems in Australia and the world.
Outsourcing: Services span every requirement: network operations, web and applications hosting, business process outsourcing, data centres, security, hardware and applications management, storage and more.
Technology: application development and deployment, systems integration and network planning.
Consulting: from strategy and business process design to performance and service level management, customer management, supply chain, enterprise solutions, knowledge management, governance structuring, IT architecture, information security, business change and business continuity.
In Australia, CSC has particular expertise in six industries: Defence, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Natural Resources and the Public Sector
Sydney (national head office)
26 Talavera Road)
Macquarie Park NSW 2113)
Phone: (02) 9034 3000)
Fax: (02) 9034 3999
Latest Stories about
- Update: CSC Says Outsourcing Program Is Here to Stay
- Big Australian turns to US for new CIO
- Trio Eyes Govt with Federated Portals Alliance
- Kaz arms for western bunfight
- BEA channels focus on Andersen and Co
- IT Outsourcing Takeover By CSC rival
- Aussie veterans attract US investors
- Westpac banks with IBM GSA
- Westpac goes all the way with IBM GSA
- NEWSFLASH: CSC bows out as Westpac banks with IBM GSA
- EDS wins multibillion dollar navy contract
- Compaq carries Pracom to global markets
- Executive Track
- Managing security - A secure thing
- CSC acquires eDIME