Senior Systems Engineer
As the leading financial organisation in Australia, they are responsible for all things finance, including rates, foreign exchange, payments (particularly electronic) and financial forecasts.
About the role
As the Senior Systems Engineer you will provide and co-ordinate immediate response for Priority Incidents related to organisation continuously available technology services. You will also perform and co-ordinate release deployment and patching activates.
Key Position Objectives
- Establish, maintain, follow, process priority incidents, software release and deployment for high and continuously available technology services.
- Perform and co-ordinate technology changes (eg. patches, software updates) to RITS, FSS and NPP systems.
- Retain knowledge of all system components and end to end transaction data flows within RITS, FSS and NPP solutions.
- Low level problem solver, be able to provide first and second level technical support. Escalation where required.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of enterprise systems management, including configuring and modifying infrastructure objects and alerting thresholds.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN environments and technologies.
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking.
- Previous experience in an IT technical support or operational role within a medium-large environment.
- Must have history of completing tasks with minimal supervision.
- Experience in implementing process improvements.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted to discuss the role.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ankitha Hegde