ICT Program Manager- Transformation - Gov background
An organisation who consolidates efforts to drive economic growth, productivity, and competitiveness by bringing together industry, resources and skills.
Title: Program Manager- ICT Transformation- Some travel required within NSW
Location: Newcastle- 2300
Duration: 6 months' rolling
- 5+ years of experience in Program Management or related role with a record of accomplishment of successful project delivery for cross-functional projects in software development including either consumer or enterprise software
- Prior experience working in government preferred
- Project management certification of PMBok or Prince2 or equivalent.
- Experience successfully managing projects from conceptualization through delivery, on time and on budget.
- Experience working with external developers.
- Experience using LEAN, Scrum and Agile development methodologies.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical ability with an attention to detail.
- Experience with land management systems would be beneficial
- Ability to indirectly influence and lead cross-functional teams, including a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally at all organizational levels and/or with outside professionals.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving/trouble-shooting, communications, presentation, and problem-solving/trouble-shooting skills.
- Excellent project management, communication, documentation, collaboration and presentation skills.
- Lead the creation of a 3-year program of works to transform key ICT systems and business processes.
- Lead and create a change management plan to support the IT program.
Lead the creation of a governance structure with key stakeholders to oversee the 3 year
- Lead the development and creation of a tracking & reporting structure to ensure delivery of the program within the parameters agreed with steering team.
- Develop, implement, manage a project plan, budget and processes to support the business requirements, linked to strategies, policy & procedures.
- Work closely with cross functional teams comprised of external vendors and business stakeholders to design, configure, test and implement an upgraded ICT system.
- Develop with stakeholders and implement a business change plan to support the deployment of any new technology.
- Development with stakeholders and implement business process changes to support the implementation of a service catalogue including identifying delivery resources, backfill and training needs analysis.
- Track and evaluate project progress to ensure requirements are being met and risks and issues are being managed.
- Continually communicates project status to all stakeholders and senior management.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nivy Sahoo