Data Analyst - GIS
Our local government client is actively seeking to engage a Data Analyst, to analyse data consistency with geo-spatial datasets of the same network.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Previous experience in analysing datasets within legacy systems.
- Experience in planning and undertaking data migration.
- Familiarity with SQL and ability to construct queries against Oracle Databases.
- Good understanding of the schemas used to represent the Road Inventory (the physical layers of construction that make up the road structure) within Road Inventory.
- Understanding the geospatial data models used by esri within the Roads & Highways product and other department geospatial data sets.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Asset Management principals and its application to a road network.
- Previous experience relating to Asset Management processes and systems, particularly in a transport or infrastructure delivery environment.
Applications for this role close by 5:00 PM Wednesday, April 26 th .
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vidya Sadawarte