Level 2/ 3 Systems Administrator
- Cool, exciting on-site Projects - Client facing role
- Permanent opportunity - interviews asap!
- Melbourne location
Melbourne CBD, join a growing team, travel required in Melbourne, make your mark! Fantastic Client facing Permanent role!!
Are you a Level 2/ 3 Systems Administrator seeking a brand new permanent role?
My client, a managed IT services company is seeking a competent & experienced Systems Administrator/ Consultant to join their expanding team in Melbourne CBD.
This is a Client facing role and most of your time will be spent on-site to provide exceptional service to their accounts.
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years hands-on experience troubleshooting issues across numerous environments
- Completed or currently attaining an accredited Microsoft certification
- Excellent problem solving and Time Management skills
- Previous experience working with a consulting or integration firm using Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix or VMware is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of Enterprise hardware platforms including HP, Dell, IBM
- Interpersonal and written communications skills are to be exceptional
- Attention to detail is a must as is your ability to liaise confidently with clients
- Experience with LAN and WAN networks would be an advantage.
- Experience with MSP Tools such as N-Able , ConnectWise &/or similar
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a billable hour environment
- Provide IT support to Microsoft's core business applications, as well as virtual environments.
- Proactive consultancy, root cause analysis and regular maintenance activities across a varied range of technologies working closely with vendors including, Microsoft ,HP and VMWare
- Implement and support Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.
- Implement system solutions for customers using technologies that meet their needs
- Implementing disaster recovery solutions
- Provide networking technical support: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- System documentation and consulting services to include system reviews and recommendations
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
To be successful in this role you will:
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills: telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Work in close team and deliver great customer service
- Have good technical awareness and the ability to diagnose problems
- Develop in-depth understanding of the client and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals
- Adapt to changes quickly and have a great multi-tasking ability
- Must be an Australian resident and have a valid driver's license
Apply now for immediate consideration!!!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200166970.
Reference Number: 200166970_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below