PERMANENT Business Analysts
- Permanent role
- CANBERRA BASED
- Candidate must have a minimum of a Baseline Clearance.
Our client is seeking multiple Business Analysts to join their team on a permanent basis to work into various Government clients.
--- LOCATED IN CANBERRA ---
Do you want to be involved well-reputed consultancy firm who are winning many new contracts in Federal Government clients?
We are seeking multiple Business Analysts to join the team on a permanent basis.
This role is responsible for gathering and analysing business requirements providing innovative solutions for IT systems.
- 5+ years of experience of business information systems and software architectures
- Able to facilitate successful outcomes with key business and IT stakeholders
- Articulate and a clear verbal & written communicator
- Technical documentation experience
- A self-starter; energetic and a team player
- Fundamental technical troubleshooting abilities
- Experience with Office products
Candidate must be Australian Citizen with a minimum of an Australian Federal Government Baseline Clearance.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Stephanie Garrard on 02 61519202. Please quote our job reference number: 200164515.
Reference Number: 200164515_6
Contact Details: Steph Garrard
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Steph Garrard
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Secure the Future Workspace - Data protection, Securing IoT, Security Policies & more | IDC Analysts | Hands-on Workshops | Register now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda