Business Analyst (Mid-level)
VIC, MelbournePosted on 13.04.2017
- 10 months contract
- Melbourne CBD
Excellent opportunity to join a large Telco and work on a Fixed Line program of work.
10 months contract - End Date: 2nd March 2018
- Tracking and reporting business and IT activity, and acting as an interface between the teams
- Analyse and assess competing technical solutions for new development and enhancement of product (Fixed line) capability
- Provide regular reporting on the progress of all project activities against the project schedule
- Develop cost effective solutions that meet the need of the Program
- Monitor and review program Risks and Issues. Maintain the existing program Risk and Issue Register. Where necessary, escalate risks and issues to Program Management
- Managing internal stakeholder relationships
You will have the following:
- Experience as a mid-level Business Analyst ideally in a Telco environment
- Some experience in project coordination - coordinating weekly status reports, maintaining project schedules
- The ability to translate data and findings into meaningful information and communicate to business stakeholders effectively.
- The ability to speak and present with confidence
- Exceptional Stakeholder Management and Influencing skills
- Produce accurate reporting to support informed business decisions
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jo-Ann Lim on 03 86804321. Please quote our job reference number: 200166840.
Reference Number: 200166840_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Secure the Future Workspace - Data protection, Securing IoT, Security Policies & more | IDC Analysts | Hands-on Workshops | Register now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda