Test Analyst - HCMS
Our Client's Human Capital Management System (HCMS) is being implemented to manage and support their policies, frameworks and processes for Performance and Learning Management using SAP's SuccessFactors. This business critical system will significantly assist with driving the people dimension of our Client's workforce strategy - enabling the alignment of people strategy to business strategy, driving improvements in their workforce, and managing Performance Management across the organisation.
This position will be responsible for planning and executing all testing activities across all stages of the HCMS project.
Your New Role
- Creation and implementation of Project Test Documentation - Test Plans, Test Templates, Test Scripts (verification scripts, UAT scripts with cases, Requirements Traceability Matrix)
- Conducting all testing activities including coordination and entering test results in HP Quality Centre or similar system
- Project stakeholder management, including external vendors
- Provide support to the project team on all test activities
- Work under direction of the Program Manager / Test Lead as required
- Experience on large SAP-HR projects with significant business process changes
- Testing experience in Agile Implementations (SuccessFactors or similar HR Systems)
- Demonstrated proficiency using HP Quality Centre and MS Suite Tools including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills, ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a good oral and written communicator with all levels of management
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: James Clark
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Secure the Future Workspace - Data protection, Securing IoT, Security Policies & more | IDC Analysts | Hands-on Workshops | Register now