Senior Full-Stack Developer
3 Month Contract
Work with a highly technical team
This role will have you involved in all stages of the software development lifecycle which includes liaising with key business stakeholders to gather and define user requirements, prototype solutions, formulate designs, develop and review code, create user acceptance plans and participate in all stages of testing as well as implementing and supporting systems.
This opportunity will suit someone with the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Development experience using Microsoft Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server including Microsoft .Net languages of C# and VB.net
- Development experiencing using relational databases including Microsoft SQL Server
- Development experience using Oracle PL/SQL
- Demonstrated system development and support experience (including project planning, systems analysis, requirements definition, systems design and development, integration and testing, implementation and maintenance)
- Demonstrated experience of security issues at applications, database, networking and operating system levels
- Good communication skills
- Proven experience liaising and negotiating with vendors, IT specialists and clients.
- Able to coordinate and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
For more information please contact Steve Solomon in our Adelaide office on (08) 8223 8800 quoting job reference 5C/04639 or alternatively, apply online.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below