- Based in Canberra
- Contract to January 2018
- Only Australian Citizens with a current security clearance are eligible to apply
Experience with UX design required for a role to January 2018.
We are looking for a visual designer to collaborate with team members and stakeholders to test and iterate design solutions.
- Make strategic UX decisions related to new and existing product development
- Identify design problems and propose intuitive solutions
- Embed user-centered design thinking into new and existing functionality
- Help drive product development via research, user-stories, wireframes, interactive prototypes, usability/guerilla testing, and high-fidelity interface mockups
- Educate team members about the importance of experience design through showcases and workshops
- 3 to 5 years & proven experience in a UX Focused role
- Ability to priorities projects & communicate progress of each stage
- Experience design for web and native apps is preferred
- Ability to communicate across varying levels of the business
- Ability to work with agility & speed in order to tell compelling stories about your designs
- Balancing business objectives and customer needs
- Good front-end skills (User Interface Design)
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jocelyn Reid on 02 6151 9204. Please quote our job reference number: 200166741.
Reference Number: 200166741_1
Contact Details: Jocelyn Reid | 02 6151 9204
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Jocelyn Reid
Contact Phone: 02 6151 9204