- Business BA
- Top tier goverment sector
- Parramatta Location
A Large Government sector is looking for a Business analyst experienced in a waterfall methodology.
Great opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join a leading top tier government organization. You will be involved in end to end Business analysis using Waterfall Methodology.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Must be experienced in the waterfall methodology.
- Experience in baselining BRDs and managing changes via change control.
- Strong experience with Business Needs Identification.
- Strong in Senior Business Stakeholders, challenge their assumptions and shape the scope of a project.
- Assessing the efficiency and effectiveness of existing business operations to establish a base for developing improved structures, processes, and systems.
- Analyzing workflow to create process and information models and identify areas of potential improvement.
- Working with the Portfolio Delivery & Program Managers and relevant stakeholders to develop Needs Analysis documents describing required change that accurately reflects stated issues
- Assisting the business in developing their Business Requirements for projects within agreed policies, standards and architectures and in getting this signed off by the appropriate stakeholders.
- Developing the Detailed Requirements Document (DRD) that provides a detailed description of the users' business requirements.
- Producing functional specifications to communicate user requirements in technical terms.
- Reviewing functional specifications and solution concepts developed by vendors that describe the desired outcomes of system development, integration or enhancement projects within agreed policies, standards and architectures to ensure these solutions meet the business requirements.
- Contributing to business cases that describe and justify the parameters of technology change initiatives.
- Support the development of test strategies, plans, scripts and assist in SIT where applicable in conjunction with project test resources.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will receive the call.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200166348.
Reference Number: 200166348_1
Contact Details: Supritha Devadiga- +61294645710
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Supritha Devadiga
Contact Phone: +61294645710