End User Services Architect
- Delivering Australia's largest Technology programs.
- Top tier Government Sector
- CBD Location
Looking for a highly experienced EUC (End User Services) Architect hands-on developing solution architectures and VDI solution from Citrix/VMware.
The organization is seeking a highly experienced End User Services Architect to work on Transformation Projects in its infrastructure capabilities across data centre, network and end user computing domain
The End User Services Architect will be responsible for
- Contributing toward a strategic network architecture that is scalable to meet the rapidly changing needs of a very large Australian Enterprise.
- Developing network standards based on modern technologies and providing strategic direction.
- working with the Principle Manager Infrastructure Strategy & Architecture and a high caliber project and BAU team.
- Driving cost effective architectures that ensure maximum value of network services
- Research, evaluate, and approve hardware and software solutions for complex problems; work with third party vendors to drive product roadmaps and feature enhancements
- Provide technical assurance throughout as third parties produce Low Level Design and as built documentation to ensure compliance with the Solution Architecture and HLD
- Implementing technical solution engineering services for specific projects as defined by the project team,
- Demonstrated experience in developing solution architectures in large organizations with large complex heterogeneous IT environments with specific examples of solution development in the End User Compute disciplines.
- Demonstrated experience in developing VDI solutions from vendors such as Citrix and VMware
- Deep knowledge and proven experience in Microsoft products and components such as AD, Exchange, O365, Windows 10, Windows Servers, SCCM, etc.
- Working in a Project team with technical solution delivery experienced
- Broad experience in managing the third-party implementation of target state architecture and design work in a quality assurance capacity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to influence and work collaboratively with other senior technologists within the organization
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' now button or alternatively, you can email Supritha Devadiga at email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200166786.
Reference Number: 200166786_2
Contact Details: Supritha Devadiga
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Supritha Devadiga
Contact Phone: Supritha Devadiga