SOE Business Analyst
- Contract ASAP to September 2017
- CANBERRA BASED
- Must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Seeking a SOE Business Analyst for a medium sized Federal Government Client. Must have experience with the deployment of SOE onto the new desktop.
Seeking an experienced SOE Business Analyst to work with the Project Team which includes a Project Manager, Windows Operating Systems specialist and resources from the Infrastructure team and other areas of the department as required.
- Work with stakeholders to identify, analyse, prioritise, manage and document requirements
- Manage stakeholder expectations
- Work with stakeholders to obtain approval of requirements documentation
- Work with the project team to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Work with the Test team to develop test plans / scripts that validate approved requirements
- Assist with the development of the Communication Plan
- Assist with benefit analysis and realisation
- Working with stakeholder groups to identify potential for negative impact / perceptions and assist in developing mitigation strategies
- Identify opportunities and develop strategies to promote the positive impacts of the project
- Develop and deliver communication material
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to facilitate effective workshops, meetings and presentations
- Ability to work with a large group of stakeholders including Executives
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements
- Ability to critically analyse and question requirements and assumptions
- Ability to negotiate and manage competing requirements
- Strong understanding of technical concepts
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience in Windows 10 SOE Projects highly desirable
All applicants must be Australian citizens to apply.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Stephanie Garrard on 02 61519202. Please quote our job reference number: 200166727.
Reference Number: 200166727_1
Contact Details: Steph Garrard
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Steph Garrard