Our Federal government department client is looking for technical Writer .
This is long term contractual opportunity - ASAP- 12 months Plus 12 months+ 12 months + 6 months contract extension option .
No Security clearance is required however this position is open for Australian citizens only.
Submission Date - 18 -Apr-2017@ 2:00 pm . This position requires to have response to selection criteria . If you wish to apply for this position then request you to help with your application till 13-Apr-2017.
Selection Criteria _- Please respond to every criteria individually.
- Demonstrated high level experience as a Technical Writer within a large organisation (preferably within an Australian Government department or comparable large organisation).
- Skills to accurately document system rules and design.
- Ability to produce one voice from variety of input documents and diagrams.
- Strong oral and written communications & solid liaison skills with stakeholders, assisting with workshops.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in technical writing.
- Sound knowledge of Unified Modelling Language (UML) or Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN).
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Soham Dingare
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- Secure the Future Workspace - Data protection, Securing IoT, Security Policies & more | IDC Analysts | Hands-on Workshops | Register now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more