Business Implementation Manager - Wealth Advice
- 9 month initial contract - Immediate Start!
- CBD Based
- Large Transformation Project
Seeking a Business Implementation Manager with strong change management skills for a 9 month contract. Prior wealth advice/management skills ideal!
We are currently looking for a Business Implementation Manager for a leading financial services organisation based in Sydney CBD. This will be a part of a large transformation program of work & will go for 9 months initially with potential to extend.
Your role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Act as single point of accountability and manage execution of an implementation plan, balancing tactical change delivery with the strategic approach for a designated stakeholder group
- Undertake stakeholder analysis / segmentation / tracking
- Facilitate packaging of change interventions and other implementation activities into a holistic implementation plan, tailored to stakeholder segments
- Establish/leverage scalable comms / change channels and networks within each channel as required
- Manage stakeholder relationships and expectations and drive senior stakeholder engagement
- Support Solutions teams with assessing impact on stakeholder groups in the context of other change impacting them
- Provide input to comms and training to tailor for stakeholder groups as required
- 5-7 years of experience working as an Implementation Manager or Change Manager on large scale transformation initiatives within a Financial Services/Banking environment
- Prior experience working on wealth advice/wealth management initiatives essential
- Experience implementing technology change
- Very strong stakeholder & vendor management skills essential
- Experience putting together communication plans & implementing changes, as well as educating affected stakeholders & business units
- Strong analytical skills essential
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200165480.
Reference Number: 200165480_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below