Application Services Administrator
- Great CBD location
- Utilize your ITCAM, Splunk, Jams OR APM expertise!
- Permanent role, long term stability
Looking for a skilled Applications Services Administrator to join this esteemed financial services organisation on a permanent basis, Sydney CBD.
Great opportunity to join an established and successful leading company in Sydney CBD on a permanent basis.
As the Application Services Administrator Engineer, you will utilize your extensive experience to administer, maintain and support the application services layer. Particularly, this includes Applications/Services running on Linux using ITCAM, Splunk, with working knowledge of APM and other application tools running on Mainframe and Wintel infrastructure.
The position comes with a diverse range of responsibilities and challenges, such as:
- Provide 2nd & 3rd level operations support
- Manage startup and Shutdown of Applications and Services
- Manage/Monitor jobs through ITCAM, APM
- Capacity Planning
- Problem Management
- Vendor management
To be successful for the role you must be able to demonstrate you have the following:
- 5 years' minimum experience as a Systems Administrator
- Ideally in-depth working knowledge of Splunk / ITCAM
- Knowledge of APM; App Dynamics/ Dynatrace etc a plus
- Excellent customer focus skills, with great energy and communication skills
- Industry certifications
To be considered apply now! Or send your resume directly to email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Coral Shankland on 0294645631. Please quote our job reference number: 200165221.
Reference Number: 200165221_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below