Solution Architect - Security
- $$base + commission + super
- Opportunity to work on large projects
- CCIE highly desirable
A large IT MNC in Melbourne is looking for a Security Solution Architect to join their pre-sales team.
A reputed IT MNC in Melbourne is looking for a Security Solutions Architect to join their pre-sales team on a permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
The primary objective of the Security Solutions Architect (SSA) is to ensure the design of solutions that enable automated and virtualised computing across client environments. They operate across BU, providing integrated BU solutions. The SSA will collaborate with clients, account executives and engineers to understand business requirements, design architectures and deliver professional proposals.
- In this position of SSA be required to take responsibility for solution design and business development.
- Participate in and/or lead scope of work determination. Provide assistance on Security solutions, product plans and roadmaps.
- Understand the client's environment, business needs and provide expertise and consulting on the relevant solutions.
- Co-ordinate hardware and software quotations with account teams.
- Develop and deliver scope of works, hour/cost estimates, professional proposals and design documentation. Ensure the implementation of the solution using project management principles.
Skills & Abilities
- A good understanding of the vast range of IT operations. Thorough experience in Datacentre products and understanding of industry best practices. Demonstrated experience working with backup and recovery systems (BRS)
- Background as a Solution Architect in previous roles, preferable in a pre-sales environment. Relevant vendor certification (CCNP/CCIE etc)
- Knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs. Knowledge of solutions capabilities and how the solution is designed to be integrated into the client environment.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain solid stakeholder relationships. Strong communication skills (verbal and written). Sound consulting skills and the ability to recognise opportunities for future business within an account. Assertive in approach coupled with confidence in area of expertise coupled with excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to persuade, negotiate and influence key stakeholders and work in high-pressure situations. Ability to establish, manage processes and practices through collaboration and business understanding. Ability to manage urgent and complex tasks simultaneously.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Pallavi Bapna on 03 86804237. Please quote our job reference number: 200165992.
Reference Number: 200165992_6
How to Apply?
Click on the link below