Level 3 Application Support Analyst
- Level 3 Application Support position
- Creative work environment
- Melbourne City location
Fantastic contract opportunity in Melbourne CBD - Application Support - Collaborative team environment.
My client based a Product development company in Melbourne city is expanding their business and require an Application Support individual for this newly created role!
You will be working within a small team of high performing individuals! Your willingness to learn on the job combined with your overall attitude is of critical importance in your selection.
Your experience will comprise of and not be limited to:
- Tertiary qualified with a relevant computer science / information systems degree.
- Minimum of 4 - 5 years of working experience in an IT related field.
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware / servers / networks and Microsoft office suites
- Development experience in Client Server architecture of Microsoft Technologies such as VB 6.0/VB.net and C#
- Identifying, investigating and documenting product related issues
- Ability to read the source code for products in HTML5 and AngularJS
- Experience in writing complex queries and data manipulation in MS SQL Server and MS Access.
- Experience working in a team orientated, collaborative environment
- Ability to priorities and multi-task in a high pressure environment to achieve results.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrate friendly and professional phone manner.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills focused on listening, questioning, and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Working knowledge of Citrix and Terminal Sever
- Previous experience of working in an application support environment.
- Working knowledge of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) framework
- Experience with FrontRange's ITSM or similar help desk / service management software system
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize each issue/ ticket individually and escalate the appropriate tickets to the corresponding team
- Level 3 Application Helpdesk - Take primary responsibility for managing IT-related support requests (during office hours only), resolve issues within agreed timeframes (including escalation to vendors where required), and develop, monitor and maintain a knowledge base of processes, procedures and common issues to improve service delivery. Additionally, provide support with ICT components of on-boarding and off-boarding staff
- Identify new tools and technologies - Collaborate with the ICT Administrator to contribute to knowledge management and business improvement activities through identification, assessment and implementation design for new tools and technologies
- Escalate all severity 1 incidents to Team Leader and appropriate managers
- Actively monitor severity 1-3 incidents to ensure service levels are maintained
- Liaise with clients and address any issues requiring escalation
- Ensure accurate billing of clients for the respective incident
- Maximize billable support
- Identifying and documenting product related issues
- Handling Database corruptions and data manipulation
- Exceptional/ engaging communication skills (verbal/ written)
Apply now by sending your CV in word format and we will give you a call for a confidential discussion.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Katrina Thorburn on 03 86804353. Please quote our job reference number: 200165271.
Reference Number: 200165271_5
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below