Our client, one of the world's largest IT companies is seeking multiple Wintel Engineers to within their Managed Infrastructure Services team based at Garden Island, Sydney.
The role will primarily involve provision and support of Windows infrastructure/services, backups, Active Directory (AD) and virtualised environments in support of the modernisation program of works.
In this role, you will be involved in the provision and support of all infrastructures; including pre-production and production environments, server and directory services as well as COE support for modernised SOE and Application Packaging and Deployment.
You will also be required to design, build, deploy and support complex server, backup, AD and virtualised solutions. This role provides technical SME advice to the customer, and internal & external stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
- maintain and administer pre-prod and production environments as required;
- provide assistance in sustainment and implementation activities.
- provide level 3 infrastructure support;
- investigate complex technical problems assigned to the Infrastructure Team;
- participate in the continual improvement cycle by delivering improvements to processes and technologies used by the modernisation program.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Sound understanding of ITIL best practice and ISO Quality Standards and/or ITIL v3 Foundation certified.
- Experience in producing infrastructure design and configuration documentation.
- Intermediate MS Office skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to manage customer and stakeholder relationships effectively.
Highly developed knowledge of:
- Microsoft Windows Server technologies, services and documentation.
- VMware virtualisation technology and/or industry certifications.
- Microsoft networking and directory services.
- Device control technologies.
Basic knowledge of:
- Thick and Thin client Operating System Deployment.
- Microsoft Windows Management Instrumentation.
- Server, Network and Storage Hardware
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Aaron Reichelt