- Exciting career opportunity
- Contract Position
- Sydney CBD Location
Leading government organisation are looking for a Change Lead to drive and deliver a number of technology initiatives
As Customer Feedback Systems (CFS) Change Lead you will be responsible for delivering change management activities to ensure the successful adoption of a number of new technology and business improvement initiatives across the government organisation.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Completing detailed change/ business impact assessments and engaging and working with impacted stakeholders to develop plans to support and adopt changes.
- Identifying opportunities and proposing solutions for issues facing the stakeholders
- Communicating complex information effectively to various forums, can manage a large audience and actively engages and manages stakeholder communities.
- Motivating, encouraging and inspiring the development of a strong, effective, efficient, ethical and professional team with a clear focus on the delivery of planned outcomes
- Developing and delivering effective change plans in conjunction with the Change and Implementation Manager
- Delivery of a project, implementation and change management plans to support the needs of the Program
- Identification of potential organisational risks and anticipated points of resistance within the organisation
- Management of the impact of change management activities on the program and project critical path
- Management of transition risks (project to operations), including those risks specifically aligned to change management activities
The ideal candidate will posses:
- Experience in working on complex business transformation programs in a large organisation including multi-faceted business change.
- Experience delivering activities for large programs which deliver organisational and change in a large customer focused business environment.
- High level knowledge of change and project management approaches and tools for all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels.
- Capacity to operate both independently, using initiative and self-direction, and as a team member to produce consistently high quality work.
- Ability to use initiative and maintain a high degree of confidentiality, discretion, and judgement while maintaining a strong customer service approach.
Reference Number: 200166024_1
Contact Details: Olivia Lewis
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Olivia Lewis