Change and Communications Manager
- Major Office 365 project
- Initial 3 month contract
- Brisbane CBD based
A talented Change and Communications Analyst is required to join a major MS Office 365 implementation.
A talented Change and Communications Manager is required to join a major Qld Government Department and work on a critical project to implement MS Office 365.
Working as part of a large project team, your main focus will be to coordinate communications activities and work with vendors to develop and deliver state wide end user training programs as well as work closely with the agency OCM coordinators.
This will require a blend of skills for the following responsibilities:
- Lead change management activities;
- Identify, analyse and prepare risk mitigation tactics;
- Consult and coach project teams as well as coach managers and supervisors;
- Support organisational design and definition of roles and responsibilities;
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness;
- Source Office 365 online training and education options for Agency staff;
- Scope and schedule training activities with 3rd party providers; and
- Build a communications plan and associated Office 365 communication templates.
This following skills and experience are required for the role:
- Demonstrated experience in leading change management activities for ICT projects;
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communications skills;
- Development of communications templates and material for a software deployment initiative;
- Development of educational and training materials; and
- Experience/knowledge of Office 365
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626. Please quote our job reference number: 200164576.
Reference Number: 200164576_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below