CONSULTANT - OTHER
VIC, MelbournePosted on 17.03.2017
- Domino HTTP Web Services
An exciting contract opportunity for a Domino Specialist to be a part of a challenging project
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A demonstrated track record of Domino implementation projects.
- Extensive experience of administrating Domino in a mid to large progressive IT shop, including clustered environments and multiple domains.
- Excellent knowledge of Domino HTTP Web Services, including secured sites using SSL, Sametime and Quickr.
- Strong documentation skills, including experience in producing technical/architectural papers and delivering recommendations to technical and non-technical audiences.
- An ability to identify, and initiate, opportunities for continuous improvement within the environment.
- Completion of IBM Lotus Domino certification in Domino Administration.
- Experience with Domino and Exchange Online co-existence software and advantage.
Reference Number: 200166022_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below