Network Security Analyst
- Permanent opportunity advance your career!
- Leading international technology giant!
- Large diverse team with supportive managers
A great opportunity for a Level 2 Network Security Analyst to join a leading Computer and IT Services Company on a permanent basis
A great opportunity for a Level 2 Network Security Analyst to join a leading Computer and IT Services Company on a permanent basis. In this role you will be responsible for handling all of the operational faults and security incidents generated by the Managed Security Services platform and own these through to completion. Where necessary you will escalate these issues to Level 3 Engineers.
For this role we are seeking candidates who have had exposure to network or security technologies and have experience of delivering high standards within a technical or service oriented environment. You will be a part of a global team within MSS and it is therefore critical that you have a desire to learn about new technologies, including self-study. As a Level 2 Network Security Analyst you will be the first point of contact for key MSS customers therefore a pro-active and professional attitude are essential for MSS to successfully deliver.
To be successful in this role you will have
- 2+ years' IT industry experience, including TCP/IP networks
- A sound understanding of network technologies
- Experience in Technical Support and Customer Service
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Troubleshoot capabilities
- Experience and willingness to work on a 24/7 rotating roster (4 days/nights on, 4 days off)
- Australian Citizenship
- Packet captures/tcpdumps
- Configuring/managing at least one security network
- Familiarity with SIEM, IPS/IDS and Vulnerability Scanning solutions
Reference Number: 200165738_5
Contact Details: Ella email@example.com 9464 5571
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ella firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 9464 5571