- Contract opportunity West Brisbane
- Flexibility for part time or full time
- Utilise your Windows Systems Administration skills
A Brisbane based company are looking for an experienced Systems Administrator to support them through multiple large scale implementation projects.
This progressive and innovative company has been providing services in the Electrical and Mechanical Engineering fields; they are looking for an experienced Systems Administrator to support them through multiple large scale implementation projects.
- System Administration, including configuration, deployments and operational maintenance
- Act as the escalation point for 3rd level troubleshooting issues
- SOE environment management
- Maintaining a high level of security, performance and availability for Windows servers
- Act as the initial point of contact for technical requests
- Network management
- Experience with Vmware - vsphere 5.5 -> 6.5, including vcenter 6.5
- General server knowledge (build, update and administer)
- Exchange 2013, experience with O365 and PowerShell
- Advanced skills with SharePoint 2013 and PowerShell
- Network skills, Vlans, switch management experiance
- Extensive experiance with Office Suite
- Experience with Azure and AWS advantageous
- SQL administration experience advantageous
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200165861.
Reference Number: 200165861_1
Contact Details: Teagan Pope 07 3339 5623
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Teagan Pope
Contact Phone: Teagan Pope 07 3339 5623