- Permanent opportunity based in Macquarie Park
- Great employee benefits on offer!
- Must have at least 5 years experience as a Program Manager
Great opportunity for a PMO to lead a large program and ensure the efficient and effective delivery of business improvement projects
We are looking for a PMO for a permanent opportunity based in Macquarie Park. You must have at least 5 years' experience as a PMO.
This organisation is undergoing a large scale IT refresh, which will give you the chance to be part of an exciting initiate that is at its early stages. Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Create business readiness plans with regard to upcoming changes
- Manage independencies and coordination across projects
- Drive the implementation of a common project management methodology
- Support project stakeholders and teams to ensure all deliverables are aligned
- Manage and set direction for the PMO team to deliver high quality and solutions focused outcomes
You must have the following skills and experience:
- Must have at least 5 years' experience as a PMO
- At least 10 years' experience in project management within a large scale complex organisation
- Government / Education background is essential
- Must have led a portfolio of projects of at least $3 million capex
- Strong experience in Project and Change Management methodologies, such as Prince2, Agile, PMBOK, ADKAR or Prosci
- Experience leading business transformation projects
- Excellent interpersonal, stakeholder engagement and facilitation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Amy Tillett on 02 94645514. Please quote our job reference number: 200165870.
Reference Number: 200165870_1
Contact Details: Amy Tillett - 02 9464 5514
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Amy Tillett
Contact Phone: 02 9464 5514