Process Assurance Lead
- Large & Complex Government Organization
- New and Exciting Digital Services Projects
- Looking for an ARIS Modeller and SAP Specialist
Currently looking for a Process Assurance Lead for a wide program of work, ARIS Modeller, Process Modelling, VACD, SAP
We are currently looking to engage a Process Assurance Lead who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for supporting the Business Subject Matter Experts for process modelling.
As the Process Assurance Lead, you will establish a process governance framework to ensure compliance with model standards.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with both commercial and government expertise.
- Work closely with the process leads and subject matter expects to identify analyse core business processes
- Develop clear and detailed 'to be' business processes using ARIS Modelling Tool
- Maintain Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Establish a Process Governance Framework to ensure compliance with model standards
- Review Process Models to ensure agreed conventions and methodology are applied
- Work closely with the Knowledge and Technical Writing Lead to establish training framework for ARIS
- Act as product support for ARIS
- Work closely with the Technical Project Manager to establish an in-house instance of ARIS
- Atleast 5 years' experience in business process architecture and modelling.
- Completed a degree in Information Technology or Business Analysis.
- Current certification in ARIS Publisher and Modeller.
- Strong SAP experience
- 3 years' experience in ARIS Framework, VACD, NSW Government Process Hierarchy.
- Strong modelling Techniques, Level Concept and Model Architecture, Library Models and Organisational Chart.
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200165868.
Reference Number: 200165868_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below