Senior Project Manager
- Permanent Opportunity Based in Macquarie Park
- MUST have a varied background in either Education OR Government
- Great employee benefits on offer!
We are looking for a Senior PM for a permanent opportunity based in Macquarie Park. This is a large scale IT initiative in its early stages.
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager with a successful background delivering large scale business transformation projects for a permanent opportunity based in Macquarie Park. This opportunity comes with great employee benefits on offer!
This organisation is undergoing a large scale IT refresh, which will give you the chance to be part of an exciting initiate that is at its early stages. Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Successfully lead IT projects end-to-end from concept through to transition into BAU
- Must be able to successfully deliver IT projects within specified deadlines & within budget.
- Risk & Issue assessment & management
- Accurate reporting & maintenance of project information
- Keeping stakeholders & vendors up to date on project progress
- Building rapport with stakeholders & vendors to ensure project outcomes are met successfully
- Working within an agile environment in determining business scope & requirements.
- Ensuring that the implementation of technology solutions positively benefit the organisation
You must have the following skills and experience:
- 5-6 years of experience working as a Senior Project Manager, with proven experience successfully delivering large scale IT projects
- You must have experience working large scale business transformation projects & applications
- Must have a varied Education OR Government industry background
- Experience delivering cloud based services; SaaS (Software as a Service), IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) and PaaS (Platform as a Service) initiatives using tools such as MS SharePoint, MS Project Professional or MS Visio, Project Online, JIRA, Confluence, Basecamp
- Must have experience working on business transformation projects using different methodologies including Agile & Waterfall.
- Experience managing successful IT project delivery from initiation through to implementation & transition into BAU
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in IT or equivalent
- Strong stakeholder & vendor management skills required
- Ability to successfully deliver projects on time & within budget
- Strong verbal & written communication essential
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Amy Tillett on 02 94645514. Please quote our job reference number: 200165839.
Reference Number: 200165839_1
Contact Details: Amy Tillett - 02 9464 5514
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Amy Tillett
Contact Phone: 02 9464 5514