Snr Salesforce Technical Consultant/Architect Global IT Company - Sydney
- Permanent role with great team and career development opportunities
- Local experience ESSENTIAL
- Global IT Outsourcing / Services Company
Senior Certified Technical Salesforce Consultant with solid local technical and hands-on experience required for Salesforce engagements.
Senior Salesforce Technical Consultant/Architect
We are looking for a Senior Technical Consultant in the Salesforce.com practice that will be responsible for leading and delivering customer Salesforce engagements.
The Technical Consultant/Architect will be responsible for successfully creating custom enterprise applications using Force.com and integrating salesforce.com with other enterprise systems. In this capacity, the Technical Consultant/Architect will be an expert in implementing large scale enterprise applications, utilising web-based technologies and applying enterprise system integration and security architectures. The candidate must be able to lead a technical requirements gathering sessions, produce requirements and technical architecture documents, manage the developer resources and be hands-on implementing where required.
The candidate must also be able to manage client expectations and scope by working closely with the project manager.
- Lead technical requirements gathering sessions and producing technical requirements and design documents.
- Manage the technical delivery of integrations, security, single-sign-on and application customizations.
- Manage technical scope and client expectation.
- Provide hands on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Design and implement the development and release process.
- Design and manage the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- 8+ years of experience implementing and integrating enterprise systems, preferably CRM or ERP with increasing complexity and responsibility.
- Strong CRM consulting experience.
- Ability to deliver integration projects using established integration technologies and EAI-tools.
- Proven ability to design and optimise business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Experience with web and/or cloud application development in Force.com, Heroku, Amazon, Azure, J2EE or .Net,
- A thorough understanding of XML, SQL, and Object Oriented Design Patterns.
- Travel regularly with an average of 20% but may be higher as required by client engagements.
- Ability to define and deliver custom Force.com enterprise applications.
- Hands on development experience with Apex, Visualforce and/or the salesforce.com API.Work experience with a professional consulting organisation (e.g., Big 5 consulting) a plus.
- Completion of several salesforce.com projects in development and lead technical roles.
- Extensive experience with data extraction, transformation and load tools.
- Expertise in Single Sign On, Master Data Management, Social Enterprise Technologies or Data Warehousing.
- A detail-oriented and motivated individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Confident leader and communicator; Intensity, drive and the desire to succeed; Resourceful and creative problem-solving skills; Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Team player with strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
If you think you could be right for the role APPLY now
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nathan Coller on 02 94645869. Please quote our job reference number: 200165094.
Reference Number: 200165094_8
How to Apply?
Click on the link below