Network Services Manager
Complex and challenging environment
Newly created role
Our client plays a vital role in global mass transportation, managing logistics, communication and data in conjunction with a number of organisations that are "house hold" names.
As a key member of this newly formed Network Services Manager Team, take responsibility for ensuring that the Network Services functions are planned, designed, developed and delivered for all areas of the business.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that day to day operations of network services, including the definition and documentation of complex projects
- Lead the development and implementation of plans, strategies and procedures relating to telecommunications and networks (voice and data)
- Provide leadership and direction to operational teams in respect of information management policies and issues and change management initiatives including risk management, client focus and Quality Assurance (QA) certification
- Manage functions, resources and budgets in an effective and efficient manner
- Drive implementation of enterprise governance systems and policies, including Safety, Environmental, WHS, Risk and Compliance
- Strong leadership, influencing, stakeholder management and communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive, deliver and sustain large scale transformation
- Experience and expertise in network technology, infrastructure design specification and requirements
- Experience in establishing and managing technology delivery as a service delivery
- Proven project management skills (qualifications / certifications desirable)
- Tertiary level qualifications or suitable industry experience desired
- Experience in using and working in ITIL, PMI, PRINCE2 and COBIT
Skills and Competencies required:
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Murray Reordan in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8390, quoting Ref No. 4B/25515
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence
How to Apply?
Click on the link below