Organisational Change Analyst - Banking/Financial Services
- 12 month contract - Immediate Start
- CBD Based
- Market Leader
Leading financial services organisation requires a Organisational Change Analyst for an exciting piece of work. Long term contract for 12 months!
This is an excellent opportunity for an Organisational Change Analyst to join a leading financial services organisation to work within a busy program. This is a 12 month contract based in Sydney CBD - with a view to start immediately.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Provide support to internal change team
- Business Impact Assessment (high level and detailed)
- Organisational Change Management Plan & Delivery Program
- Stakeholder engagement
- Ensure data validation and ensuring data integrity
- Responsible for providing oversight of projects to ensure alignment and identify dependencies
- Engaging business lines and identifying change requirements
- Providing projects with change management support
- Contributing to capability development and coaching
- Liaising closely with vendors
You should have the following skills and experience:
- 3-5 years experience working as a Change Analyst within financial services/banking
- Microsoft Office experience including - PPT, Excel and Word skills essential
- Experience working in a project environment;
- Strong documentation and process analysis skills;
- Ability to deliver when resource demand requires it
- Strong communication skills both written & verbal
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200165467.
Reference Number: 200165467_3
Contact Details: Virginia Sarkis - 02 9464 5575
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Virginia Sarkis
Contact Phone: 02 9464 5575