Process Business Analyst - Digital Innovation
Design, create, update business process maps
A successful track record in similar large projects > $5M
Experience working within SCRUM team
My Client, a leading and award winning government organisation, are looking for a number of process Business analysts to come on board and work on digital transformation rolling throughout the orginsation.
Looking for a well seasoned Process business analyst who can work autonomously, and make things happen - Essential exp:
- Proven experience (at least 5 years) as a Business Analyst
- A successful track record in similar large projects > $5M
- Demonstrated experience in working as part of SCRUM team using Agile software development methodology
- Very Strong business analysis and requirement gathering skills;
- Demonstrated ability to produce documentation within identified standards;
This is a great opportunity to join a well respected and influencial government cluster along side a very switched on group of people, in a truly autonomous environment.
Please apply with an updated CV / Send direct to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below