Salesforce Functional Analyst
- 12 Month contract
- To tier Goverment Sector
- Location- Chatswood
A large government sector is looking for Functional analyst experienced in Salesforce.
Great opportunity for an experienced Salesforce Functional Analyst to join a leading top tier government organization working as part of a large program and to deliver on-going support and continual development of the Salesforce platform.
- Work with existing Salesforce resources to define and implement solutions
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) exhibiting the highest level of expertise in providing Salesforce Support.
- Manage all levels of development (requirements definition, planning, functional design, prototyping, development, test, issue resolution, deployment, and support)
- Lead the resolution of critical technical issues, providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues
- Triage all tickets and identify appropriate action to resolve
- Work with vendors to achieve resolution on software issues
- Perform ongoing system administration (maintaining user roles, security settings, profiles, workflow rules and data integrity).
- Manage dashboards, reports, forms, templates, custom objects, object relationships, fields, and layouts.
- Monitor and respond to posts within the Salesforce internal forum, with an eye towards enforcing consistent policies globally.
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users (eg. Salesforce Reference Guide).
- Fully understand the sales operations/processes underlying the Salesforce implementation.
- Drive standards within Salesforce implementation
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Functional Analyst in a Salesforce environment.
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes including technical change management principles and approaches and experience in contributing to change advisory board activities.
- Demonstrated proficiency in custom objects, workflow and validation rules, email templates, formulas, dashboards, and reporting.
- Well-developed understanding of application lifecycle management,architectures, tools, methods, standards, processes and information, particularly in relation to Salesforce.
- Expert level competency with the MS Office suite and other MS products, particularly: Powerpoint, Visio, Project, Excel, and Word.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' now button or alternatively, you can email Supritha Devadiga at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 0294645710
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200165826.
Reference Number: 200165826_2
Contact Details: Supritha Devadiga
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Supritha Devadiga
Contact Phone: Supritha Devadiga