Incident and Problem Manager
- Melbourne CBD location
- Exciting permanent opportunity
- Incident and problem management experience essential
We are currently looking for an ITIL Service Manager with extensive experience with incident and problem management for an exciting permanent role!
We are currently looking for an ITIL Service Manager with extensive experience with incident and problem management for an exciting permanent role in the CBD!
You will be the single point of contact for the accountability, communication and management of incidents.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the incident management process.
- Producing management information, including KPIs and reports.
- Maintaining the major incident process and associated procedures.
- Leading specialist technology resources managing fault resolution.
- Lead the CIRT (Critical Incident Response Team) function to assist with the resolution of incidents.
- Provide regular updates to key stakeholders as per the documented process.
- Ensure post incident reviews are performed and formal reporting prepared and presented.
- Leading virtual teams to resolve incidents and restore business services.
- Developing and maintaining the incident & problem management systems.
- Establish best practice problem management process to embed root cause identification and remediation across ITS.
- Define frameworks for the transition of new services and applications into production.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience with Service Level Management and incident and problem management, working in a large and complex environment
- Knowledge of writing ITIL based IT Service Continuity Plans, Process and Procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of IT service continuity principles and frameworks
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build professional relationships with a broad range of people
- Excellent problem management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to priorities issues and understand the related impacts
- Experience in third party vendor management
Reference Number: 200165735_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below