- Permanent Opportunity - Based in North Ryde
- Your chance to be a part of exciting, large scale initiative across the business
- Lots of employee benefits on offer!
We are currently seeking a PMO Coordinator for a new permanent opportunity based in North Ryde - At least 5 years of similar experience required
We are currently looking for a PMO Coordinator for a leading educational institution - This is a permanent opportunity based in North Ryde, Sydney.
Please note that only candidates that have worked in a similar role within Education or Government sector will be considered for this role
The purpose of this position it to ensure the efficient and effective running of the PMO practice by providing administrative, planning, reporting, coordination and governance support, methodology upkeep and project quality management support for a complex program of works.
This is a permanent opportunity with great employee benefits on offer!
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the preparation, reporting, tracking and analysis of projects, reporting on performance against agreed KPIs, and on variances and trends.
- Coordination of risk and issue management process across the portfolio, providing regular analysis and reporting.
- Administer IT portfolio, program and project control solutions as well as portfolio document control.
- Facilitate project gate reviews (scheduling, Gate review panel composition and provision of pre-read materials) and act in independent reviewer capacity as required including capturing project gate review actions and ensuring timely resolution of those actions.
- Operate and update a resource capacity plan or resource forecast to help understand resource availability for projects at a portfolio level.
- Support the Director, PMO in ensuring a consistent focus on the delivery of IT portfolio and that milestones, quality criteria are met within the PMO standards.
- Participate in change activities and adopt new ways of working
You should have the following skills and experience:
- At least 5 years' experience as a PMO Analyst, Coordinator or similar role
- Experience working within Education sector highly regarded
- Must have worked in a PMO of at least 6 project managers or $3 million portfolio capex.
- Experience in contemporary Project Management methodologies such as, PRINCE2, Agile, PMBOK.
- Experience with business transformation projects.
- Proficient with Microsoft Project Online, Project Server, MS SharePoint, MS Project Professional or MS Visio.
- Highly proficient with MS Office suite skills.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft reporting tools will be highly regarded.
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Amy Tillett on 02 94645514. Please quote our job reference number: 200163264.
Reference Number: 200163264_15
Contact Details: Amy Tillett - 02 9464 5514
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Amy Tillett
Contact Phone: 02 9464 5514