IT Project Scheduler- Port Macquarie
- 6 Month contract with view to extend
- LAFHA can be claimed
- Large National Organisation
Great opportunity for a Project Scheduler to join huge organisation in the picturesque setting of Port Macquarie on an initial 6 month contract
We are looking for a Project Scheduler to support Project and Program Managers to maintain project schedules.
This role is located in the beautiful region of Port Macquarie for an initial 6 month contract with a view to extend. Living Away from Home Allowance will also be available to claim for candidates who can temporarily relocate.
- Maintenance of project schedules within MS Project On-Line to agreed quality and timeliness,
- Timely and accurate project schedule, budget and status reporting,
- Timely and accurate project risk and issue reporting,
- Timely and accurate project resource allocation maintenance and reporting.
- Exceptional project scheduling skills (essential)
- Demonstrated competence in Microsoft Project (Server or On-Line) (desirable)
- Knowledge of the Utilities Industry (desirable)
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Proven ability to think and act in an innovative and strategic manner
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to outstanding customer service
- Good organisational skills
- Adaptable and able to change focus on short notice
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mary Norouzifar on 0294645583. Please quote our job reference number: 200165671.
Reference Number: 200165671_4
Contact Details: Mary Norouzifar
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Mary Norouzifar