IT Business Analyst - UX Design
- Large & Complex Government Organization
- New and Exciting UX Design Projects
- Must be an Australian Citizen to Apply
Currently looking for a IT Business Analyst with strong UX Design experience, PeopleSoft, SAS, Java, UX Design, Australian Citizen, Syd - CBD
We are currently looking to engage an IT Business Analyst who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for gathering business requirements for IT solutions, translate these to functional and non-functional requirements and be the IT SME during the design.
As the IT Business Analyst, you will have a large Agile based user experience design and research component and will be required to analyse and design user centric business processes, user flows and wireframes.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with both commercial and government expertise with working across UX teams.
- Working closely with business SMEs and IT development teams to elicit and analyse business requirements to discover the underlying business need to be addressed and information related to the product and project requirements, through structured conversations and workshops with stakeholders.
- Translate project team concepts in interaction models, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, interactive mock-ups, and high fidelity screen designs.
- Developing User Interface Designs - utilising User Centred Design (UCD) principles and practices to design User Interfaces that conform to industry-based and Australian Government Accessibility and Usability principles, practices and guidelines
- Conduct and analyse quantitative and qualitative research, including but not limited to market research, usability testing and gathering customer feedback in order to inform design and analysis decisions
- Develop and maintain UX processes, patterns and standards to ensure a compelling, intuitive and consistent user experience across all products for the D&A team
- Strong experience working in one or more large scale enterprise technologies
- Over 7 years' experience in a Business Analyst within a UX Design team
- Proven experience working as a Business Analyst (UX Design) in high profile program/project environments.
- Excellent technical specialist knowledge of AGILE methodology and SCRUM process.
- Excellent UCD skills and the ability to apply them to UI design.
- Good knowledge of, or the ability to quickly acquire knowledge of government systems and underlying technologies such as SAS, Microsoft Dynamics, Java, Siebel/Oracle fusion, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), PeopleSoft, and Data Warehouse is desirable.
- Have to be an Australian Citizen to apply
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200165659.
Reference Number: 200165659_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below