ICT Strategist and Advisor
- Exciting career opportunity
- Contract position
- Sydney CBD Location
Leading government department are looking for an ICT Strategist and Advisor
Exciting opportunity to drive the development of the ICT strategic road map to support the future business model of the organisation.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Identify and analyse ICT organisational and sector strategic issues and options and align technology vision with business strategy to guide the development, implementation and governance of ICT strategies
- Manage stakeholder relationships and provide robust and evidence based advice about strategic issues to implement reform.
- Undertake high level research, horizon scanning and analysis to identify future ICT trends, related strategies, policy priorities and issues.
- Align solutions delivered by providers (both internal and external) with published ICT and organisational strategies
- Review, analyse and provide input for continual improvement into ICT strategies and systems to provide recommendations on the alignment, risk, financial value and contribution to organisational priorities.
- Monitor and review progress on program and strategies against agreed measures.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong experience in a similar Strategist and Advisor position
- Strong self-motivator
- The ability to recognise potential strategic application of IT, and initiates investigation and development of innovative methods of exploiting IT assets, to the benefit of organisations and the community. Plays an active role in improving the interface between the business and IT
- The ability to take responsibility for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution. Identifies, evaluates and recommends options, implementing if required.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Olivia Lewis on 02 9464 5511. Please quote our job reference number: 200165513.
Reference Number: 200165513_1
Contact Details: Olivia Lewis
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Olivia Lewis