PMO Analyst - Financial Services
- 6 month initial contract
- CBD Based
- Strong background in project financials & project controls required
Looking for a PMO Analyst for a leading financial services organisation. Must have experience working on large scale programs of work. Large program!
We are currently looking for a PMO Analyst for a market leading financial services organisation for a 6 month initial contracts.
The purpose of the position is to manage & facilitate project financials & scheduling, project controls, risk & issue management, tracking quality & data & ensuring standards are upheld across the business.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Assist in Project Management processes including timesheet management, status reporting and tracking
- Monitoring projects, benefits realisation and system delivery
- Project coordination, development of agendas and distribution of packs
- Risk, Issues, Change & Dependency Management
- Project Reporting
- Documentation Management
- Administrative Support - e.g. taking minutes
You should have the following skills and experience:
- At least 5-7 years experience working as a PMO Analyst/Project Coordinator ideally within banking or financial services environment
- You must have experience working on large scale transformation projects with project budgets over $20m
- Strong project financials essential for this role - this including budgeting, forecasting, month-end reporting etc.
- Solid Scheduling skills
- You must have strong skills in analysis, project controls & risk & issue management
- Analytical thinking skills essential - must be able to identify gaps & analyse data in order to suggest solutions to the business
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to effectively liaise with senior stakeholders, Project Manager and Project team
- Experience using Project Management scheduling and Financial Management tools
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200165142.
Reference Number: 200165142_4
Contact Details: Virginia Sarkis - 02 9464 5575
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Virginia Sarkis
Contact Phone: 02 9464 5575