Unix Systems Administrator
- Large & Complex Government Organization
- New and Exciting Unix Projects
- Looking for a Red Hat Specialist
Currently looking for a Unix Systems Administrator for a wide program of work, Unix, Linux, Red Hat, Apache
We are currently looking to engage a Unix Systems Administrator who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for the implementation and assist in the coordination of deployment and upgrade projects.
As the Unix Systems Administrator, you will provide IT and its Clients with Unix System Management, second and third level systems support and services.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with both commercial and government expertise.
- Assist on the development and implementation of Unix based solutions as per design.
- Perform services as assigned such as system administration, day-to-day maintenance, upgrades and capacity/performance/security management.
- Partake in small projects and deliver work to agreed priorities.
- Provide second and third level support of Unix/Linux server systems.
- Manage own workload to achieve results to agreed priorities and standards and within agreed time frames; provide reports of progress as required.
- Maintain documentation relating to assigned tasks, clients, and Unix/Linux server systems.
- Keep abreast of trends in the field of operating systems to ensure the service delivered to ABC clients is optimum.
- Atleast 3 years' experience working in a Unix environment
- RedHat Certified Engineer Certification (RHCE)
- Experience with server-grade hardware
- Advanced experience in the management and administration of UNIX/Linux systems, preferably RHEL Linux and IBM AIX
- A large and mixed web environment
- Red Hat Satellite
- Apache web server
- NAS/SAN technologies
- Veritas NetBackup
- Monitoring systems
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200165530.
Reference Number: 200165530_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below