- Reputable organisation
- Long term contract
- Brisbane central location
New contract opportunity for a Business Analyst with Agile experience and strong stakeholder management.
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to assist in identifying effective business needs, including the change, development and enhancement of ICT solutions.
- Complete investigative work and document business processes related ICT requirements
- Make recommendations for improvements to business processes, practices, procedures and information systems.
- Compile detailed functional and non-functional requirement documents
- Facilitation of workshops and performing analysis around key areas of opportunity including information management and the delivery of corporate and business information.
- Key business stakeholder and user engagement
- Complete business process modelling using Business Process Modelling Notation
- Analyse and document data migration requirements and transformation rules
- Experienced in delivering presentations and facilitating workshops
- Strong understanding of scope management and requirements prioritisation
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Visio
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience developing business requirements within an Agile environment
- 5 + years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Experienced in using Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN)
Reference Number: 200165492_1
Contact Details: Teagan Pope 07 3339 5623
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Teagan Pope
Contact Phone: Teagan Pope 07 3339 5623