- Initial 3 month contract with extensions
- Well known reputable organisation
- Multiple positions available
New contract opportunity for an experienced Test Lead, working in the frontline Digital Services
New contract opportunity for an experienced Test Lead, working in the frontline digital services.
As the Test Lead in the Digital Services division, you will be responsible for the following:
- Identify and Develop testing requirements
- Effectively plan and execute testing activities within agreed time frames
- Reviewing test coverage ensuring traceability, quality assurance
- Execute functional, integration and End to End test cases and record results.
- Report test preparedness and execution results to management and raise, manage and finalise defects as required
- Ensure all testing and release related risks and issues are officially recorded and escalated through line management.
- Weekly reporting and progress updates
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Previous experience working as a Test Lead
- Previous experience using HP Quality Centre and JIRA
- Experience in Functional Testing across a range of Enterprise Applications
- Experience working within an Agile environment would be well regarded
- Strong understanding of C#, VB and .NET
- Demonstrated experience developing test plans, test cases and other related documentation
- Excellent communication skills and Strong attention to detail
- Strong understanding of Windows Server, MS SQL, Networking principles, Data Integrity and system architecture knowledge
Reference Number: 200165403_1
Contact Details: Teagan Pope 07 3339 5623
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Teagan Pope
Contact Phone: Teagan Pope 07 3339 5623