Senior Project Manager - Applications
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Global scale initiative
- Prior experience working across globally spread teams essential!
Seeking a Snr PM with experience working across APAC regions for a large global initiative for a growing organisation. 12 month FTC
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager for a growing organisation based close to Sydney CBD. This is a 12 month fixed term hire with a view to start immediately.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Set up and lead effective Program Governance in the region, including frequent stakeholder communications with regional teams
- Establish country level governance
- Act as the 'link' between the region and International who are ultimately responsible for the program
- Lead the Stakeholder Engagement for the program
- Own & monitor the APAC delivery schedule including monitoring risks & issues
- Manage milestones and project schedule
- Manage the regional (IT & Business) delivery team
- Work with the regional and local operations teams to establish an effective change management framework
- 5+ years of experience working as a Senior Project Manager within Applications
- Must have experience working across internationally spread teams
- Experience managing project budgets between $5-10m
- Prior experience working within Insurance or Banking desirable
- Very strong stakeholder management skills
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200165383.
Reference Number: 200165383_1
Contact Details: Virginia Sarkis - 02 9464 5575
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Virginia Sarkis
Contact Phone: 02 9464 5575