Friendly team and flexible working environment
Great opportunity to work within this highly regarded organisation. An experienced Network Engineer is required to commence work on a contract basis immediately. The position sits within a team of engineers, reporting to the IT Manager. As part of a supportive and team orientated environment with a great work/life balance you will really enjoy working in this team. Key Criteria:
- Ideally 3-5 years experience in a Network Administrator/Engineer role
- Any Cisco & Microsoft Certifications
- Proven experience with Active Directory Design, Group Policy, WSUS Management, DHCP & DNS
- Solid experience with Cisco & HP Routing/Switching, Wireless, Voice & Cisco ASA/Palo Alto firewalls
- Excellent Hardware/Software/Network troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Cisco Contact Centre Express (UCCX) experience and Cisco Call Manager (CCM) experience will also be viewed positively
- Strong communication and team work skills
Like to know more? To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jack in our Perth office on 08 9323 0226, quoting Ref No. 6A/06390. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below